Friday 30 March 2012

Tiles and Piles!

Hello again!
Gosh it's been a while since I blogged last! Last time I told you I had plans to do a shoe, and a kitchen theme as well as my existing dog and jumble themes. So here's what has been produced!

To begin with I arranged the kitchen utensils I drew into a similar pattern that I did with the dog and jumble drawings.


I wanted to create a different sort of pattern to create more interest in my range so I layered my drawings and arranged them in a more random way


With my shoe drawings, again I firstly arranged them in quite a uniform pattern


I also arranged them in this uniform pattern, I quite like the way these shoes look like butterflies!

I think they look even more like butterflies in this layout


I have designed a braver and more contempory pattern for the shoes which is this big pile. The shoes are all different sizes so it is less literal and more surrealist.


Here it is in a room setting to give you an idea of size


I've just started working on a very different style of pattern compared to what I have been doing which is this tile effect


As always, let me know what you think!







No comments:

Post a Comment